Wednesday 5 October 2011

Coming back to blog publication

Assalamualaikum and Good day,

After quite sometime, I've been leaving my academic blog 'unattended'. I've decided to continue provide my academic activity up date as frequent as I can. My up date start with the latest research fund which have been approved by the Ministry of Higher Education. I've been awarded a research grant amount of RM50000 for the next 2 years (until 2013). The research title is
'Exploratory study in developing a framework to observe, identify, and capturing designing behaviour whilst designers engaged in sketching activity toward creative and innovative designing'.

The study attempt to explore the sketching behaviour which related to creative behaviour that emerge whilst sketching act takes place.

No comments:

Post a Comment